August 18, 2011

Birthdays

I am not much of a party planner so for Ashers first birthday I turned to One Charming Party to come up with an idea. They had the cutest little monster party theme. Asher doesn't have too many little buddies his age so we didn't have any games or goodie bags, but I did make the adorable monster cupcakes.

It's hard to believe a year has gone by since this little man entered our lives. Becoming a parent is such an amazing thing and no matter how many books you read or how prepared you think you are nothing prepares you for the love you feel, the sleep you loose, the mistakes you make, the fun you have, the mom jokes you all of a sudden start to make...I could go on and on. I can't wait for what this next year has to bring.

One of my best friends Dorota went into labour on Ashers birthday and 33 hours later on the 30th of June gave birth to Ashers new best friend Rocco!


New family one year ago
One year later

My cupcake masterpiece
Ashers new buddy Rocco!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment